Conchas Chinas / Amapas
Pitillal / Univa
Ixtapa / Valley
Nuevo Vallarta / Flamingos
Bucerias / La Cruz
North shore / Punta de Mita
Litibu / Riviera Nayarit
North of the Hotel Zone up to the airport is an area referred to as Marina Vallarta (to differentiate itself from the Marinas’ in Nuevo Vallarta and La Crux de Huanacaxtle). The Marina complex has 2 entry points, either from the Whale and Calf sculpture at Plaza Neptuno or the Plaza Marina entrance (where our offices are located).
This waterfront residential complex / marina and cruise ship terminal was completed in the early 90’s, and stands today as Mexico’s largest Marina complex with over 500 slips. This elegant and well planned master development offers it’s own unique environment and has it’s own “Malecon” (boardwalk), with restaurants, bars, shops, art galleries and night-clubs. There is also an excellent 18-hole golf course within the complex.
The Marina complex offers a very large range of Real Estate products, ranging from oceanfront condos, marina front condos, gated town-houses, land and fairway houses & condos.
– Large product offering
– Close to downtown (by public transport / car)
– Beautiful landscapes and quite surroundings
– On doorstep of golf-course, shops, gyms, restaurants etc…
– American School of Puerto Vallarta is in the Marina complex
– Proximity to the airport
– Traffic through the 2 access points can get congested
– Primarily non-Mexican feel
– For some, proximity to airport can be an issue